Please join us for our next program on March 30, 2017 at The Westin Hotel, Costa Mesa, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “WC FRAUD” SPRING IS BUSTING OUT ALL OVER”
Presented by: Dalene Bartholomew, Vice President, Probe Investigations and Janelle Crandell, Deputy District Attorney, Amador County
- “WC BINGO FOR UR/AB 1160” THESE ARE A FEW OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS”
Presented by: Keith Epstein, Esquire, Hanna Brophy
- CASE LAW UPDATE – “IT’S NOT ALL HOT AIR BALLOONS”
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Mullen & Filippi, Legal Advisor to COSIPA
- “BENEFITS OF WALKING AS A CURE & COMMON OCCUPATIONAL FOOT INJURIES” BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE”
Presented by: Dr. S. Don Kim, Kim Foot & Ankle Centers
- Q&A – Let me tell you about the Birds and the Bees
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $800.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2017.
Please note that due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord and $8.00 at the Westin in Costa Mesa.
686 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626