Please join us for our next program on October 12th in Concord, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “HUNG JURY” – INDUSTRIAL DISABILITY RETIREMENTS PERS audits and procedural changes update
Presented by: Dave Thomas, Attorney at Law, Hanna Brophy Teresa McGinity, Attorney at Law, Hanna Brophy (formerly with CalPERS)
- K 11:00 AM -12:15 PM “TRUE CRIMES” COMPENSABLE CONSEQUENCES OF LC4660 Psyche, sleep, and sexual dysfunction inquiries
Presented by: Richard Montarbo, Attorney at Law, Montarbo Law
- “JUSTICE IS SERVED” – CASE LAW UPDATE
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Mullen & Filippi, Legal Advisor to COSIPA
- “SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT” – CAAA STRATEGIES CAAA update and what’s in the future for 2018
Presented by: Lori Wenderoff, Attorney at Law, Wenderoff Law Group
- “INTERROGATIONS” – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $800.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2017.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord (A free shuttle is available to the Hotel from the Concord BART Station) and $8.00 at the Westin in Costa Mesa.
The Hilton Hotel
1970 Diamond Blvd.
Concord, CA 94520