Please join us for our next program on June 20th in Concord, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “DR. ROBOT” – THE RIGHT TELEMEDICINE SOLUTION FOR OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES
Presented by: Elisha Krempetz, VP Strategic Initiatives Concentra
- “RESCUE ME” – LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
Presented by: Jeff Rush, WC Program Manager, CJPIA
- “SCRUBS” – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEDICAL CANVASSING
Presented by: Ky Hunt, AVP Customer Care, Master Trace
- “LAWS GONE VIRAL” – CASE LAW UPDATE
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Managing Partner, Mullen & Filippi and Legal Counsel to COSIPA
- “GOOD AFTERNOON SEATTLE, I’M LISTENING” – DEALING WITH THE AFTERMATH OF TRAUMATIC EVENTS FROM AN EMERGENCY RESPONDER VIEWPOINT
Presented by: Dr. L. Scott Frazier, Ph.D.
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $1000.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2019.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord (A free shuttle is available to the Hotel from the Concord BART Station).
Thursday, June 20, 2019: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM PST
The Hilton Hotel
1970 Diamond Blvd.
Concord, CA 94520