Please join us for our next program on April 11th in Concord, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “PAY IT FORWARD” – Catastrophic Brain Injuries
Presented by: Deborah Doherty, MD of CareMeridian
- “PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS” – Subsequent Injury Benefit Trust Fund for Injured Workers
Presented by: Bob Sherwin, Attorney At Law; Lewis, Marenstein, Wicke, Sherwin & Lee
- “CHA-CHING” – Case Law Update
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Managing Partner – Mullen & Filippi, Legal Counsel to COSIPA
- “NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON’T” – Handling CMS/Department of the Treasury Notifications and Collections
Presented by: Mark Popoliio, VP of MSP Compliance & Policy; Verisk
- “IS MONEY THE ANSWER” – Q&A
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $1000.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2018.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord (A free shuttle is available to the Hotel from the Concord BART Station).
Thursday, April 11, 2019: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM PST
The Hilton Hotel
1970 Diamond Blvd.
Concord, CA 94520