Please join us for our next program on March 15th in Concord, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “NEED A LITTLE LUCK?” – The Opioid Epidemic & Treatment Alternatives
Presented by: Dr. Andrew Germanovich, REstore Orthopedics and Spine Center
- “FOUR LEAF CLOVER” Stem Cell Treatment Options For Workers’ Compensation
Presented by: Dr. Bruce Fishman
- “SHAMROCK SCRAMBLE” – CASE LAW UPDATE
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Mullen & Filippi, Legal Advisor to COSIPA
- “IRISH SHENANIGANS” – CMS Lien & Settlement Strategies
Presented by: Karen Cofield, President, KRS Medicare Set Aside Professionals
- “ASK THE LEPRECHAUN” – Q & A
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $1000.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2018.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord (A free shuttle is available to the Hotel from the Concord BART Station) and $8.00 at the Westin in Costa Mesa.
The Hilton Hotel
1970 Diamond Blvd.
Concord, CA 94520