Please join us for our next program on June 7th in Concord, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “BUILDING A BETTER BOX” – Sit/Stand Suitability Programs and Other Workplace Ergonomic Considerations
Presented by: Diana Pelletier, Pelletier & Associates
- “THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX” – Ergonomics for Millennials and What About Generation Z
Presented by: Kathy Espinoza, Assistant Vice President, Ergonomics & Safety, Keenan and Associates
- “THE NEW BOX” – The New MTUS Drug Formulary
Presented by: Sharon Douglas, CEO, Rehab West
- “NEWS FROM THE BOX” – Case Law Update
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Mullen & Filippi, Legal Advisor to COSIPA
- “WHAT IS IN THE BOX” – When Terror Strikes: Managing Risk before, during and after the San Bernardino Shooting
Presented by: Ken Hernandez, Managing Director, Law Offices of Stacey L. Tokunaga, Former Risk Manager with County of San Bernardino
- “SUGGESTION BOX” – Q&A
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $1000.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2018.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $9.00 at the Hilton in Concord (A free shuttle is available to the Hotel from the Concord BART Station) and $8.00 at the Westin in Costa Mesa.