Please join us for our next program on November 1st in Costa Mesa, CA.
As usual, our agenda is packed full of great topics:
- “PANNING FOR GOLD” – Photocopy Service Provider Disputes & Processes
Presented by: William McCormick – Law Offices of Wall, McCormick, Baroldi & Dugan
- “GOLDEN NUGGETS” – Balancing Right to Know vs Privacy in the Workplace
Presented by: Kelly Trainer – Burke, Williams & Sorensen,, Jeff Rush – Workers’ Compensation Program Manager CJPIA (South)
- “AL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD” – Pitfalls in Managing WC & Disability / RTW Situations
Presented by: Robert Cuthbirth, Attorney at Law – Freeman, Mathis & Gary Marc Leibowitz, Partner, Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi
- “FOOLS GOLD” – Case Law Update
Presented by: Anne Hernandez, Managing Partner – Mullen & Filippi, Legal Counsel to COSIPA
- “KEYNOTE SPEAKER” – Jacob Green’s “GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES” – Providing the Path Foward – A Successful VR Outcome
- “GOLD EXCHANGE” – Q&A
Please, don’t miss this event!!!
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: You can “Host a Table” and invite up to 8 attendees at a reduced cost of $1000.00 per table.
In addition, we offer continuing education credits for adjusters and MCLE credits for attorneys.
We look forward to seeing all of you at one of the upcoming meetings in 2018.
Please Note: Due to the rising costs of our programs, we will no longer be able to include parking fees with a paid registration. The fees will be $8.00 at the Westin in Costa Mesa.